cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX80 VTC System Name on Display/TV

ronpirtle
Level 1
Level 1

I have an SX80 that is not showing the system name on the display.  The name is correct in the 'SystemUnit' setting, the name is correct in the H.323 ID field.  We do not use SIP.  SIP is turned off.  Also in the ;'UnserInterface ContactInfoType" I have tried setting to Auto and System Name with no effect.  On the main display the IP address continues to appear where the system name should be. Out of several hundred CODEC configurations completed, I've never had this issue.  What am I missing?

3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Setting the Configuration > UserInterface > ContactInfo Type field to "Auto" or to "SystemName" should do what you need it to do (if you have the H323Alias ID set to the name of the device).

What software version are you running on the endpoint?

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Running ce 9.5.1

Any chance you can upgrade the software to a current release to see if that fixes your issue (CE9.5.1 is almost 12 months and 8 releases behind the current CE9.8.1, with CE9.9.0 due out in Oct/Nov).

Another thing to check is that you don't have any spaces in the name.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.