I'm using Tandberg 3000MXP. Now I want to connect a recorder to system (via video out port on 3000MXP) but it only works with PAL output. I searched on Internet and there's someone that suggested this way:
Go into the boot-prompt and type the following command:
I'm not sure these commands are correct because I can't find them in any official document of Cisco.
Anyone can confirm this.
Try following ,
https://IP address of codec /setproductversion.ssi
You will find option to change PLA / NTSC , reboot required after that .
Commnad you have mentioned are hidden commnads for codec , you will not find in admin guide .
These are the following procedure to convert the device from a NTSC unit to a PAL unit :
Using a serial connection:
1. Connect the RS232 serial cable to the unit.
2. Open a HyperTerminal (windows std. app) and connect at the correct port @ 9600baud.
3. Reboot the codec.
4. Hit CTRL + BREAK when the codec starts.
5. Wait for the $-sign .
6. Type " palntsc pal " to change it to PAL.
Using Telnet: Use the following hidden command to get it converted:
NTSC to PAL
1) Telnet to the unit.
2) Type the following: set-acc qwertsys
3) Type the following: sys-palntsc pal
4) Type the following: xcommand boot.
Using Web GUI: Use the following ip address to convert: http://ipaddress/setproductversion.ssi
You will get an option to convert NTSC and PAL button.