Views
Helpful
Replies

Tandberg Edge 95 MXP with CUCM

mlong0000
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I'm wondering if anyone has Tandberg Edge 95 MXP devices working on CUCM?

I have a bunch of Tandberg Edge 95 MXP devices that are currently registered to VCS and I want to migrate them to CUCM. I have tried on CUCM 10.5 and also CUCM 12.0.

The devices register ok as 3rd party SIP devices and calls are establishing. However on the call I am not getting any video. It's audio only at 64K. To keep things simple I have the device in the same region/location as the other devices (Spark Room Kits, Jabber, SX20) that I'm testing with and the test calls are point to point direct calls. Calls between these other devices are working ok.

On the old setup of the Tandberg, H323 calls are working fine so there is no issue with hardware.

Thanks

Michael

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Did you add them as Adcanced 3rd Partry SIP phones? CUCM strips video SDP capabilities from the Basic 3rd Party device type.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Did you add them as Adcanced 3rd Partry SIP phones? CUCM strips video SDP capabilities from the Basic 3rd Party device type.

Hi Jonathan,

yep that looks to have done the trick. I can see video traffic passing ok now.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: