Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TANDBERG EX60 AND CUCM 8.6.X

Hi Folks

I have registered tandberg EX60 with cucm as a sip device.I know that i can register this device as a TP but for testing proposes i need it to work as a sip

Call from CTS 500 to CUVC(Dial 1223 , this number is configured in CTMS and has interop number 9923 assign).So CTS dial 1223 is going to CUCM then CUCM has a trunk to CTMS , send the call their and then CTMS dial back to CUCM to reach the CUVC(trunk also for CUVC in CUCM) (ACTIVE SEGMENT)

Call from CTS 500 connected succesfully with audio and video in CUVC , but Tanderg has only audio(Tandberg dial directly 9923 to reach this meeting in CUVC).I have audio only without video from Tandberg.In CUVC i see that for video we have invalid resolution

Call Flow:

Tandberg -->CUCM-->CUVC

CTS 500 --> CUCM-->CTMS-->CUVC

Firmware in tandberg:TCS5.1.2

The problem is the firmware in tandberg?What is your opinion

Note:

If i use tandberg to work as a standalone without regitration in CUCM then it works fine

What is the issue for your opinion

Regards

chrysostomos

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""
2 Replies 2

Marius Nedregaard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi.

I am trying to understand this sentence "I have registered tandberg EX60 with cucm as a sip device.I know that i  can register this device as a TP but for testing proposes i need it to  work as a sip"

CUCM only supports SIP, so if you register the EX60 as a TP device SIP will be used.

Your EX60 supports both SIP and H323, but in a CUCM environment SIP will be the only used protocol.

Please use this guide when installing your EX to CUCM http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/endpoint/codec-c-series/tc5/administration_guide/administering_endpoints_running_tc5_on_cucm8-6.pdf

Short recap:

configure EX as TP device, factory default the endpoint, configure CUCM provisioning on EX should configure it self.

Thanks

//Marius

HI Marius

Lets clarify some thinks

SIP Device( i mean i have registed the EX as a Third-party SIP Device and not as a TP device)

If a go with the provisioning config in EX then EX will be aTP device which i dont need it for now

I need it to work as a Third-party SIP Device

EX in registered with CUCM but i dodnt have video.Audio is working fine

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: