Views
Helpful
Replies

Tandberg MXP 6000 continuously restarts after 1 minute

Nguyentiendung
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have a Tandberg MXP 6000. Recently, it continuously restarts after only 1 minute. Does anyone face this problem?

Please help me.

Thanks.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

I had something similar happen to me with an EX60. Turns out that there was a problem in the sip registration information having the same information for both inside and outside registrars. Factory Reset cleared the problem then reconfigure

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

View solution in original post

Martin Koch
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello!

Yes, I agree with Richard.

Though for the start up , it would be interesting to see if it still behaves like that if you remove

the external connections like network, isdn, serial first and see if it is some external triggered but.

Then connecting a terminal via the serial port so you might see a bit more why its rebooting.

The command is:

defvalues set factory

or interrupt the boot process and use EEE.

Be aware that you will delete all information on the endpoint, also phonebooks, configuration

and important, the release and option keys. You should have them upfront (found on the endpoint

or via Cisco licensing).

Also upgrading to the latest software is worth giving a try (might require a new release key).

If all that failed and you have a valid service contract (or you have doubts, trouble or questions to any of the steps above) open a case through Cisco TAC.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

I had something similar happen to me with an EX60. Turns out that there was a problem in the sip registration information having the same information for both inside and outside registrars. Factory Reset cleared the problem then reconfigure

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Martin Koch
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello!

Yes, I agree with Richard.

Though for the start up , it would be interesting to see if it still behaves like that if you remove

the external connections like network, isdn, serial first and see if it is some external triggered but.

Then connecting a terminal via the serial port so you might see a bit more why its rebooting.

The command is:

defvalues set factory

or interrupt the boot process and use EEE.

Be aware that you will delete all information on the endpoint, also phonebooks, configuration

and important, the release and option keys. You should have them upfront (found on the endpoint

or via Cisco licensing).

Also upgrading to the latest software is worth giving a try (might require a new release key).

If all that failed and you have a valid service contract (or you have doubts, trouble or questions to any of the steps above) open a case through Cisco TAC.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: