cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tandberg Profile 52" Monitor Input Change

Dave Bohn
Level 1
Level 1

How can I change the video input on a 52" profile unit?  We are currently using the default HDMI from the C40, but would also like to explore the option of the VGA input which I thought was the 4th option.  Thanks.

Dave

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ravi Yadav
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Dave,

The monitor ia designed to work one port at one time mainly hdmi 1 is active in order to change the port you want to use we can do it via the monitor diagnostic tool which is used for troubleshooting the monitor issues

Still only 1 port will work at a time.

I hope I understood your query correctly and answered.

Thanks
Ravi kr.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Dave,

Cisco Telepresence C40 has three video inputs through 4 physical interfaces:

Input 1 - HDMI

Input 2 - HDMI

Input 3 - DVI or S-Video/Composite (It is not VGA)

Which of those interfaces would you like to use?

Regards

Paulo Souza

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Paulo, my question was directed to the display and not the C40.  Thanks for the reply though.

Hi Dave, as you said "video input on a 52 profile unit", I understood you were talking about the video inputs on C40 and not on the display. But no problem. You are welcome.

Paulo Souza

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Ravi Yadav
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Dave,

The monitor ia designed to work one port at one time mainly hdmi 1 is active in order to change the port you want to use we can do it via the monitor diagnostic tool which is used for troubleshooting the monitor issues

Still only 1 port will work at a time.

I hope I understood your query correctly and answered.

Thanks
Ravi kr.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Yes, that answers my question.  Can I download the diagnostic tool on the site?  I assume this will need the serial connection to a PC?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: