Views
Helpful
Replies

TC 6.2 preset and standby

draach-85
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody,

in the older tc versions it was possible to set presets via trc5 or touch. Then there was the possibility to configure the presets to be loaded on boot or wakeup. To configure this I had to go to "configuration" > "advanced configuration" > "standby". There I saw the following option to configure:

• Boot Action, Control, Delay, StandbyAction, WakeupAction.

Now I just checked TC6.2 on a MX300 and I couldn't find this settings any more. Under the given path there are only this two options available:

• Control, Delay

Even on the cli I can't find the commands to configure it. The release notes only say that in TC6.1 something was with broken presets on MX200 but I don't think that this is the same problem.

I just checked it on a EX90 and there was the same issue. Is this feature removed by design or maybe a bug? And does it appear on other endpoints too?

Regards, Daniel

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I have open internal bug CSCui58858 for this issue .

Kind regards,

Dharmmesh

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I just checked a C-Series codec and I have the listed 4 actions you mention, however for my EX60 I only have the other 2.  I can understand for an EX series, as that camera is fixed and isn't controled via a motor to set presets etc (ie: Boot, Standby, or Wakeup Actions).  As far as the MX series, I don't know or can't say, don't have one to look at or never touched one.

Hi Patrick, thank you for testing. I agree, on a EX60 this make sense, but on a MX300 it doesn't make sense to me. Has anyone else a MX300 / MX200 or a SX20 to test it? In the past all systems show the same GUI. Now it seems to be differentiated.

Hi ,

the MX 300 only shows two options now checked on tc 6.2

probably the reason is that its has the same architecture of fixed camera like of EX series.

Thanks

Ravi kr.

Hi, but I think this should be fixed because it should act the way like before. I also mentioned that the camera on MX300 with TC6.2 does sometimes not drive to the privacy position or to the default position.

Hi,

I have open internal bug CSCui58858 for this issue .

Kind regards,

Dharmmesh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: