cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TC Console 7.3 support for SX80

jevans
Level 1
Level 1

Does TC console fully support custom video layout for the SX80 codec. Documentation references C90 and C60's but not SX80. I am having trouble getting custom size local layouts to work.

7 Replies 7

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Looking at the release notes withing the application, it says:

Changes in version 7.1
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Added:
 - Support for 4 far end participants on SX80.
 - Fixed monitor configuration on SX80.

So it appears it does support the SX80, just doesn't clearly say it.

The user guide also states that some of the features are supported on the C90 and C60 but not the C40. Doesn't mention if it is supported on the SX80.

I particular customizing the size and layouts of the presentation and participant windows. This is what is not working.

What user guide are you referring to, do you have a link to it?  It could be out of date, or simply not updated with the relevant information, which does happen.  A good example is the TelePresence AV Integrator website where it does list the SX80 on the main page, but if you go visit the TC Console page it doesn't.

The differences the guide says between the C40 and C60/C90 are because the C40 doesn't have all the capabilities of the other two.  So there will be things that the C40 can't do that others can.

Dear Patrick,

I need your help to setup TC console Screens for Sx80

I am doing new project on that project i have 9 SX 80 in one video room

8 Sx80 is connected with camera and one is Main codec

Please share your Email i will forward you my requirement i need your help to complete this Project

Thanks

Dear All,

I have made custom video layouts with SX80 codec and the software version was 7.3.

You can use Tc Console with Sx80.

You can see some pictures at the attachment.

You also need to ensure that your SX80 is running the "TC" series software to use the layouts with TC Console.

The newer CE8.x software required "CE Console" which does not currently support any video compositor functionality - it's purely for Audio routing at this point in time.

If you're running CE8.x software and need the video compositor, you'll need to downgrade back to one of the TC releases.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thanks Wayne, mucking around with the SX80 Compositor now.