Views
Helpful
Replies

TC6.1 Call Control

Paul Woelfel
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I tested the fresh version TC6.1 and it got some good bugfixes (like the SNMP bug on SX20) and some UI improvements. BUT there is a propably a new one in the Web UI:

The call control window does only show an incoming call (ringing, established) in rare cases.

If I look at the HTTP requests with firebug, I see that there is a polling mechanism active, which sends HTTP GET to /web/api/feedback/[somehash].   In most cases I see only a HTTP 204 "No Content" returned. I suppose this polling mechanism should return somethin, if there is a new call.

If I look at the CLI command "xstatus call" I see the ringing or active call:

xstatus Call

*s Call 15 Status: Ringing

*s Call 15 Direction: Incoming

*s Call 15 Protocol: "sip"

*s Call 15 CallType: Video

I tested it with Safari and Firefox on OS X.

I really liked the web UI for testing purposes, but it seems like I have to go back to ssh to accept or initiate a call remotely.

Regards, Paul
2 Replies 2

ahmashar
Level 4
Level 4

Please open a TAC case, we would like to inspect the log files and fix this potential bug in future software release.

thank you for your collaboration.

Hi Amed, sorry I overlooked your answer. It seems 6.1.1 fixed this bug, call control is now working fine.

Thanks!

Regards, Paul
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: