cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TCS (Content Server) how to record 1080p ?

Hi team,

we have a TCS (SW 5.2) with installed Premium Resolution Key. All bandwidths are checked at the Call Configuration (H.264 is also checked). I also checked the Recording Output relevant tabs (Large Media is checked etc.), but we only get recordings with a resolution of 1280x720.

The Source is a C90 (TC5.1.2) with two installed 1080p FullHD cameras (SW: S01718-40final). The 60frames Flag on the codec is turned of (Experimentals folder) and the max. and default bandwidth are set to 6000. My contact told me, that the local output of the codec on FullHDscreen is by 1080p.

Has anyone an idea how we can record a stream with the resolution of 1920x1080?

Goal is to provide on-demand web streaming and download recordings with 1080p30.

Many thanks in advance!

Fabian

2 Replies 2

Hi all,

Magnus gave me the decisive hint after he analyzed TCS logs and xconf of the C90.

FullHD recording is only possible, if there is no presentation in the call.

In my existing szenario, it's necessary to record also the presentation stream, cause it's the stream of the second camera.

For this szenario 1280x900 is the max. resolution for recording with TCS (enabled PremiumResolution option).

Regards,

Fabian

Thanks for sharing Fabian.

/Magnus

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: