Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TCS not capturing Movi Client's Presentation

Have a TCS Server running 5.1 software.  It is a Generation 1 platform so this is as high as it goes.

It seems that it is not recording the presentation when a MOVI client starts to share an applicaiton or the desktop.  The members on the video bridge see the  window for the individuals shrink and the presentation is seen, but this does not seem to get to the TCS server or it ignores it.

I have tried recording directly to the TCS and I also see that it is just recording the video from my camera and is ignoring the content.

I have access to another TCS server which is running newer code and it records correctly.

Any thoughts?

1 Reply 1

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Is this isolated to the movi client? Have you tried using another endpoint like a c-series or mxp? It would be nice to know if you can get the tcs to record presentation at all regardless what endpoint you are connecting with.

Have you tried running the repair feature on the TCS? In control panel in add remove programs, find the tcs software and click change, then select repair. Follow the wizard until its finished successfully. This process can resolve many minor issues that is not related to config.

/Magnus

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App