Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TCS Recording Aliases Configuration

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to configure a Recording alias that leaves in some of the description de H323id or the E164 of the calling party.

Is it posible to and variables in the description so this to be taken into consideration?

Regards,

Federico

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

For now that is not an out of the box solution. I am not aware that there are any

variables on the TCS which could be used to archive that.

As the TCS supports an API it could be possible to generate some kind of policy service

for the VCS which creates and places the call to the TCS and adds the caller id as some kind

of infomation to the recording. (a bit like a conductor for recording; maybe that could be a feature

request for the conductor)

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Saurabh Gupta
Level 3
Level 3

Hi ,

I would recommend to use a generic recording alias like abc@xyz.com or something like 12345@xyz.com to be used as a recording alias.

And also use similar alias for playback .

Thanks,

Saurabh

Hi Saurabh,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm using a general allias for all endopoints but what I want to record Is the calling party who called this general alliases and made the recording.

Regards,

Federico

Nothing you can do as far as recording alias is concerned, unless you allocate a speficic recording alias to a specific end-point, but that'll soon get out of hand if you have a lot of end-points.

You could find the details in the call log in TMS though, but that's about it.

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Hi Jens,

That's what we are dooing me cuestion was regarding if there was a way for in the default description set a variable that allows to know that without having to trace TMS call log

Thanks

For now that is not an out of the box solution. I am not aware that there are any

variables on the TCS which could be used to archive that.

As the TCS supports an API it could be possible to generate some kind of policy service

for the VCS which creates and places the call to the TCS and adds the caller id as some kind

of infomation to the recording. (a bit like a conductor for recording; maybe that could be a feature

request for the conductor)

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: