cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Telepresence Add Room To CTM

dtom
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to add a new room to use CTM but can't seem to get it to appear.  Here is what I did:

1) Created a new codec and phone in CUCM

2) Using Exchange Management Console - Create new Room Mailbox - Site.Telepresence

3) In the Room Mailbox Properties add Custom Address - Site.Telepresence@name.org - SIP (email type)

4) User account in Exchange for CTM Manager- tpsuper

5) Using Exchange Management Shell - Assign CTM Manager - tpsuper full access to the calendar folder of the room mailbox

Add-mailboxpermission - identity "Site.Telepresence" -accessRights FullAccess -user tpsuper

6) Set to allow meetings to be displayed on IP phone

Set-MailboxCalendarSettings -Identity Site.Telepresence -DeleteSubject $false

Set-MailboxCalendarSettings -Identity Site.Telepresence -AddOrganizerToSubject $false

7) Set auto accept to on

Set-MailCalendarSettings - Identity Site.Telepresence -AutomateProcessing AutoAccept

8) Login to OWA as tpsuper

9) In OWA - open other mailbox - Site.Telepresence

10) Add Room Name to Codec - Site.Telepresence@name.org

11) In CTM - Discover Rooms

There are several other rooms that appear in CTM but not the new room that I created.  The oher rooms were created by someone else.

What did I miss?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jeff King
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

dtom,

Hi! Did you move the MAC Address from available to controlled in the APPUSER? If not move it to controlled devices and do another room discovery in the CTM. Also the endpoint needs to be registered.

jeffkin

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jeff King
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

dtom,

Hi! Did you move the MAC Address from available to controlled in the APPUSER? If not move it to controlled devices and do another room discovery in the CTM. Also the endpoint needs to be registered.

jeffkin

marrachart
Level 1
Level 1

Did you set the email address on the cts endpoint in cucm?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: