Views
Helpful
Replies

Telepresence Audio Only Endpoints

gariusmar
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

We have installed CTS-MAN (1.8.1.0) an CTMS (1.8.2.0) as endpoints we have CTS-500, MX200 and MX300 Systems.

If I`m in a videoconference i could add one audio only client per site, but i need the ability to add more then one audio only client.

How is that possible ? What i need to do that ?

Thanks

Martin

5 Replies 5

Rafal Szeremeta
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Martin

You need to change default settings (2) in codec/ip phone shared lined on CUCM (maximum number of calls).

That should do the trick.

Regards

Rafal

Hi Rafal

Thank`s for response.

I already change this settings on the phone and on the codec i could make more than one call from the cts-500 to an audio endpoint but i could add only one audio device to the conference. I`ve add a conference bridge (ISR) to the MRG and atteched the MRGL to the phone and the codec but i couldn`t see the audio conference on the router.

Regards,

Martin

Hello Martin

Are you talking about P2P call or multipoint?

If I understand you correct you want to add more endpoints/devices to the call so that would need multipoint device like Telepresence Server or MCU. Try create multipoint call and the get audio device dial the bridge.

Regards

Rafal

Hi Rafal

Yes it is multipoint.

That was you said "Try create multipoint call and the get audio device dial the bridge" is the way that we have to go for a quick solution.

We set up a conf call on a 7936 and bring that to the telepresence session over the confr button on the 7975 or the telepresence touch.

Thanks for the hint ;-)

Best Regards,

Martin

No problem Martin

If its multipoint call so that is working as design.

Cheers

Rafal