cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Telepresence C20 and the iPad

cknerr
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all, My name is Christopher Knerr and I am seeking some information about the Telepresence C20.  We have a customer that is in Russia with a C20 that has an iPad rather than the Cisco touch pannel.  The customer is not wanting the meetings to display on the OSD, just the iPad.  I have been in the GUI and turned off the "Todays Bookings" in the OSD section, and hardcoded it in the CLI using the xconfig command, however, the meetings are still displaying on the OSD.  Is there a way to prevent the meetings from being displayed?

3 Replies 3

Saurabh Gupta
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Chris,

As far as I remember, It can be done from Endpoint itself by changing the settings under OSD.

I will check for the exact settings and will let you know.

The other way , is to remove the EP from TMS, once done , it will no longer show today's meeting on OSD.

Thanks,

Saurabh

Saurabh,

Thank you for the information, I will check the TMS.  I am still trying to understand though why does the bookings still display on the OSD even though the settings for todays bookings was disabled in the GUI for the EP and I also ensured that I hard coded the xconfig in the CLI...   It's a shame that the Cius was discontinued... it would have been a perfect tablet for the endpoints!

Martin Koch
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you login to the endpoint via ssh/telnet/console and type in:

xConfiguration Video OSD TodaysBookings

what does it return, on or off?

If its off and it still shows the bookings on the Cisco osd I would first try to do reboot of the system.

Then try a software upgrade to the latest version and finally escalate this thread as a service request to TAC.

If its on and you think you disabled it, check if the control system or the tms reverts the setting.

Sure removing the endpoint from TMS should help, but removing the system from TMS will

have other side effects (loosing the management, statistics, management, ...)

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify