cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Telepresence configuration

shaikh ibrahim
Level 1
Level 1

Hi i need configuration assistance and training materials  or configuration guide s. Appreciate some one provide me that.

Thankyou in advance.

Shib

4 Replies 4

mubakhta
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Shaikh,

The information you have requested is very generic. Can you please be more specific? Which device and training material are you looking for ?

Regards,

Mubashshir Akhtar

Thanks Mubashshir Akhtar

The thing is that i am willing to study about teleprence from the start and also willing to know how it is configure.Thankyou

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The thing is that telepresence is pretty diverse in regards to products, infrastructure and in what context you you want to use it...

Where do you want to start? Its tons of documentation you can read. If you give us something you want to know about we can give you some specific documents in stead of everything easier for you, easier for us!

/Magnus

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Actually i would like to start from the scratch and to understand whole concept of telepresence.btw i am having  strong background of Cisco IPT.

Just wanted to enter in Teleprence world

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: