cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Telepresence EX60 keep rebooting during calls

ADennison
Level 1
Level 1

So my Cisco EX60 keeps rebooting during calls to anyone, the timing it does it at is random.

I've read through here that there was some issues with firmware upgrade 7.3.2, I upgraded from that since reading the discussion and I am still having the same problem.

My current firmware version 7.3.12.

Can anyone explain to me why this is still happening or could be the same bug from the last version?

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There is a bug with TC7.3.2 where endpoint can't unexpected restart in the middle of a call, see CSCun36225.  I've faced that bug myself with all of our systems, and since upgrading, I haven't seen any similar issues since.  Does the endpoint logs provide any information?

When the VTC rebooted, they were no event logs for the crash and the call history did not log the call when it crashed. Could there be a bug issue with the new firmware for ex60's 7.3.12?

We have EX60s here running TC7.3.12 and no reports of any crashing. It could be something specific to your environment that is causing the crash, though it's hard to say what it might be or if it could simply be something with the EX60, recommend you contact TAC if that is an option. I'd try factory resetting the EX60, start with a clean configuration and see what happens.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: