Views
Helpful
Replies

Telepresence EX60

Munazzah Mehdi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have already ordered CUWP licenses (CUCM8.6). At the moment running demo license of CUCM. We have EX60 that we want to register with CUCM as an end point. Can someone please guide that what extra license I need to integrate my Telepresence with CUCM. Will CUWP license will have that integration license?

Can you please guide as we have EX60 but due to lack of something, we cannot integrate with CUCM.

Can I have Ordering guide of Telepresence?

Thanks in advance.

5 Replies 5

mubakhta
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Munazzah,

What trouble are you facing when trying to register the Ex60. Is this issue more related to licensing or is this technical? When you try to register your Ex60 with the CUCM, what is the issue you are facing? From CUCM 8.6 onwards, Ex60 supports native registrations. We are also running the CUCM on demo license in our lab and we have many Ex60s registered to it.

Please let us know the error you receive when you try to register it.

Regards,

Mubashshir Akhtar

Thanks Mubashshir Akhtar

Thanks a lot Mubashir, let me check and get back to you.

Sure..No problem. Between, name is Mubashshir !!

Check and let us know.

Regards,

Mubashshir Akhtar

Thanks Mubashshir Akhtar

Do you guys were able to figure it out? I also would like to know if there is need for additional license on the CUCM for EX60. I am using CUWL, wondering if it is enhanced license.

Hi,

There is no special License which you require to register EX60, if you have device registration License on CUCM.

Just wanted to clarify whether recent device pack is installed if device type is not visible on add Phone page.

Regards,

Vivek

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: