Views
Helpful
Replies

Telepresence MX200 G2 - Touch Panel issue

Radu Coroian
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am using a Telepresence MX200 G2(software version TC7.3.5.a93bdb1).

The main issue is that i can not control the volume using the touch panel buttons. The buttons are not responding to the input.

I try to reset the touch panel, but again, after the mic red led is starting to blink i press on the volume down button two times and nothing happend.

Also i noticed a solid red led on the touchpanel bazel  (starting from the boot sequence, and during normal operations)

The only way i can control the volume is by using the Call Control - Web interface.

Could you please help me to fix this issue ?

Regards,

Radu

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Try the following:

If none of those things resolve the issue, you might need to contact TAC and submit an RMA to have the Touch 10 replaced.

View solution in original post

Radu Coroian
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have upgraded the firmware, factory reset the mx200 and the Touch 10 and i still had that volume control issue.

Contacted TAC and RMA the Touch 10, received a new one and everything looks good now.

Thank you for support.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Try the following:

If none of those things resolve the issue, you might need to contact TAC and submit an RMA to have the Touch 10 replaced.

Radu Coroian
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have upgraded the firmware, factory reset the mx200 and the Touch 10 and i still had that volume control issue.

Contacted TAC and RMA the Touch 10, received a new one and everything looks good now.

Thank you for support.