cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TelePresence MX200 user interface

Emin Aliyev
Level 1
Level 1

I have teleprecense MX200 ,and for user interface there is only  touch screen and no control panel.In  datasheet i can`t find out something about control panel.Can i use control panel from C60 to control MX200 ? is  there power/lan adapter for touch screen which gives we to control my MX200 thought  lan ?
Is this adapter comes with MX200 boundle or i my to order it  ?

5 Replies 5

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There are a few different models of touch panel (and different sizes available) - not all are the same, and don't necessarily work on all devices.

Here's the list from the Cisco TelePresence Touch Devices Datasheet

Product Name

Part Number

Cisco TelePresence Touch 8-inch for EX Series

CTS-CTRL-DV8=

Cisco TelePresence Touch 8-inch for Integrator C Series, Profile Series, Quick Set Series

CTS-CTRL-DVC8=

Cisco TelePresence Touch 8-inch for MX Series

CTS-CTRL-DVP8=

Cisco TelePresence Touch 10-inch for MX Series

CTS-CTRL-DV10=

Cisco TelePresence Touch 12-inch for CTS 500, 1100 and 1300 endpoints

CTS-CTRL-DV12UPGKT

Cisco TelePresence Touch 12-inch for TX endpoints

CTS-CTRL-DV12UPGKT

Note: the C60's panel has a different part number to the MX200's.

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

thanks for reply.
Is there power adapter for touch pannel which gives opportunity to control MX200 thought LAN ?
I know that C series have adapter  which gives opportunity to control  C series teleprecense  throught LAN ?

I only know the MX300, there you connect the touchpanel directly to the codec/display. No additional power adapter or LAN port necessary.

It seems like the MX200 is identical to the MX300. Look to the install guide on page 5. There you can see the Touchpanel Port.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/endpoint/mx-series/installation_guide/78-20004-02_mx200_floorstand_installation_sheet.pdf

- Please rate helpful posts -

- Please rate helpful posts -

I  used   touch screen to control C60 throught  lan.It`s very  comfortable to control teleprecense throught Lan.But in Mx200 Datasheet i couldn`t find to control him throught Lan  or remote control,only touch screen which connected directry to MX200

Touch 8 plugs directly to the MX200 just like the MX300. Attached is the image of the back of the MX200 cable that comes out of the MX200 and connects directly to the back of the MX200 Codec.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: