Views
Helpful
Replies

Telepresence Screen Layout

jrdiaz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts,

We have a Telepresence registered on CUCM and managed by TMS. Currently we are migrating all our TP to a new CUCM cluster. The new CUCM cluster were already configured on TMS and Conductor. All TP registered on the new CUCM has a limited screen layout which are Equal and Single. My question is, where can we change, so that all TP on the new cucm can have multiple option of screen layout similar to the TP registered on the old cucm? I'm very new to this field and I know I'm missing a lot of things here.

Please see attached picture for clarification.

I'll very much appreciate your help :)

Thanks,

JP

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Wayne,

Good day, as per further checking I noticed that the Allow iX Application Media is not checked on the SIP Profile for SIP Trunk of the conductor on the new CUCM. Upon allowing this feature we can now select different layout from the touch 10. 

Thank you so much for your time :)

JP

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Some of what you can and can't do will vary depending on the endpoint models and the software version they are running.

WIth the two you are showing, which model units are they, and what software versions are the running?  That may be the difference in what you are experiencing (ie, one running an older software release, and the other a newer one - a software update of both to the current release would be recommended).

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hello Wayne,

Good day, as per further checking I noticed that the Allow iX Application Media is not checked on the SIP Profile for SIP Trunk of the conductor on the new CUCM. Upon allowing this feature we can now select different layout from the touch 10. 

Thank you so much for your time :)

JP

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: