muazam ali
Level 1
Level 1

How many video ports does M410V support , i have multiparty license 

11 Replies 11

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

TelePresence Server MM410v can support up to 64 HD calls (720p30 video + 720p5 content), refer to Table 6 in the TelePresence Server Data Sheet for conferencing capacity based on the video/content quality and number of screens.

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your response but i dont find MM410v in data sheet.

There isn't a MM410v data sheet, just the data sheet for the TelePresence Server software that runs on it.  Also, you might want to consider the Cisco Meeting Server 1000 instead of the MM410v, as the MM410v is coming up on being End-of-Sale in a few months, eos-eol-notice-c51-738136.

Hi Patrick,

Yes i gone through the data sheet but could not find the M410V server, the thing is i have already procured this hardware i have to show some proof that how many ports does it support so that we can plan our video systems.

Looks like Cisco already pulled the MM410v info from the data sheet because it's been announced as EOS.  With that said, you should refer to the TelePresence Server Release Notes as I know the information you're looking for is still contained within them, for instance refer to Tables 3 and 4 in the TelePresence Server 4.4(1.16) Release Notes.  Both tables go hand-and-hand to determine the number of video ports available.

Hi Patrick,

I have M410v server with 24 vCPUS, but in guide it is 64 VCPUS, which i believe surelly affect the port numbers.

sorry in guide it is 46 cpus hardware but i have 24 cpus

MM410v has two CPU sockets, 12 cores per socket for a total of 24 cores, with hyperthreading enable it goes up to 48 cores.  TelePresence Server on the MM410v is configured to use 46 cores, the 2 remaining cores are used by ESXI.

thank you so much for such detailed help. unfortunately cisco have removed the same from data sheets 

Hi Ali,

Please find attached the old data sheet version.

Regards

Salim

thank you so much for great help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: