Views
Helpful
Replies

Telepresence - SRND guide for network requirements - Jitter and Latency

Darren Lapierre
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

I am looking for a Cisco document outlining the current Network Requirements for Telepresence video.

I have found alot of guides and I know roughly what the values are, but I want to reference the Cisco standard to one of my clients. In going to the Design Zone, they have some docs that almost pre-date the Tandberg purchase (so the designs would only be of use for the standard CTS product line).

Anyone know which guide would be best to work off of?

Thanks!

Darren

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Daniel Isham
Level 4
Level 4

I would recommend signing up for an account at Cisco Live 365. There are awesome presentations on there that are priceless in my opinion.

One presentation I would recommend is BRKUCC-2343 CAC and QoS for Collaboration. That is one of many useful presentations.

You can also check out the design guide here:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions/enterprise/design-zone-medianet/landing_vid_tPresence.html

Cisco TelePresence Fundamentals is an older book (2009) but still has relevant information.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Daniel Isham
Level 4
Level 4

I would recommend signing up for an account at Cisco Live 365. There are awesome presentations on there that are priceless in my opinion.

One presentation I would recommend is BRKUCC-2343 CAC and QoS for Collaboration. That is one of many useful presentations.

You can also check out the design guide here:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions/enterprise/design-zone-medianet/landing_vid_tPresence.html

Cisco TelePresence Fundamentals is an older book (2009) but still has relevant information.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Thanks for the reply Daniel.

I had that slide deck. it was/is quite useful.

I actually finally was provided the most current document of the SRND Collab guide.

The requirement I had was I needed an actual source to back my information from in a technical response to a project working on. Although the 2009 document had the same information that is based off of industry standards, I just wanted the most current released doc from Cisco.

Darren