Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Telepresence Sx80 Second call became as Audio Calls Only

Dear all,

We have two Telepresnce SX80 (Ext:5001 and 5002) on Different location and Video call working proble but when i try to call One of them from my Cisco Jabber on smart phone the call showing on Panel ( answer call as Audio Only).

is there any way to make third call as video?

the applcaition using on this envirment as following :

UCM-  10.5

MCU 5310

Two Telepresnce Sx80?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The question was not about the device pool or MRG, it was how the call flow looks like.

As you mention the call which generates the issue is from your smartphone, this would be the first thing, does video work when you dial directly in between the TelePresence system and Jabber on the phone?

Depending on the smartphone video might not be supported, keep that in mind.

If video does not work on the direct point to point call it will most likely not work in a

multiparty scenario neither, ....

If video works, continue to read, if not fix that part first :-)

Next part would be when you initiate the multi party call how is that done and where does

the call end up.

You have different scenarios, rendezvous, ad-hock or scheduled.

I assume you are talking about ad-hock meetings.

In any case it would be important to hear how the call is established at the end.

Scenarios I see:

* multiparty call is locally hosted on the SX80, when no multisite license is present an additional call would be added as audio only

* call gets escalated to an audio only MRG, but that would also stop the initial video

* call gets escalated to the MCU but video is missing for the Jabber participant

(additional troubleshooting is needed in between the MCU and Jabber).

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

abhispal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Mohammad,

Are you sure that the call is using your MCu bridge. If not then do you have a multisite key installed on the SX80.

abhispal

Yes All the End points on Same Device pool and using same Media Resources Groups(MCU Conference bridges ).

The question was not about the device pool or MRG, it was how the call flow looks like.

As you mention the call which generates the issue is from your smartphone, this would be the first thing, does video work when you dial directly in between the TelePresence system and Jabber on the phone?

Depending on the smartphone video might not be supported, keep that in mind.

If video does not work on the direct point to point call it will most likely not work in a

multiparty scenario neither, ....

If video works, continue to read, if not fix that part first :-)

Next part would be when you initiate the multi party call how is that done and where does

the call end up.

You have different scenarios, rendezvous, ad-hock or scheduled.

I assume you are talking about ad-hock meetings.

In any case it would be important to hear how the call is established at the end.

Scenarios I see:

* multiparty call is locally hosted on the SX80, when no multisite license is present an additional call would be added as audio only

* call gets escalated to an audio only MRG, but that would also stop the initial video

* call gets escalated to the MCU but video is missing for the Jabber participant

(additional troubleshooting is needed in between the MCU and Jabber).

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Dear Martin Koch,

Thanks for help. Under Conference : There is an option to select the resource for the conference (option “Multipoint Mode”:  the default was Auto. When I select UCM Group list. The second call became as Video.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: