Views
Helpful
Replies

Telepresence Training from cisco

renji joy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

How to get training in telepresense from cisco any ideas pls post the  details .We have partners

Regards

6 Replies 6

epicolo
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Renji, could you explain your needs?

Are you looking for official training? Are you a end user o Partner?

As a Partner, you have acces to the Cisco PEC, with ELT contents regarding ATP Program.

If you are an End User, you can visit www.telepresenceu.com. There are online courses and you can search for presencial (ILT) courses either.

I hope that helps.

Regards

Hi

We have premium partner give me the idea about real lab training from cisco

If you want Field Engineer contents, you can take a look at this PEC Link:

http://tools.cisco.com/pecx/login?URL=searchCurricula%3Ftitle%3DATP%20-%20TelePresence%20Video%20Master%20-%20Field%20Engineer

You will have access to the online contents and recommended ILT (with instructor) training.

There are also the required exams in the case of an ATP Master Program, that you can search in cisco web pages to see the contents and equipments of each exam.

The available presencial courses in Field Engineer role (for Master Program) are:

Implementing Advanced TelePresence Video Solutions Part 1 (PAIATVS1) - ILT (Tandberg Solution) - 5 days
Implementing Advanced TelePresence Video Solutions Part 2 (PAIATVS2) - ILT (Tandberg Solution) - 5 days
Installing TelePresence Video Immersive Systems (PAITVIS) - ILT (T3, TPS, TCU) - 2 days
Implementing Cisco TelePresence Solutions Immersive (ITSI) 1.0 - ILT (CTS) - 5 days

Best Regards

Hi

I am in india this is the field engineers course right i want to implementation training any idea where is the location of training center ?

no center in india

Thanks

As a Partner, i recommend you to get in contact with your Cisco CAM to get the recommended training locations for your theatre.

You can also try to find yourself using Global Learning Locator:

http://tools.cisco.com/GlobalLearningLocator/LLocatorHome.do

Regards

Elter Picolo

Hi

Thank you for the valuable information thank you very much

Regards

Renji