cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Telepresence Virtual room to Webex dialing fail via expressway

gtnitadmin
Level 1
Level 1

tvcs: Event="Call Rejected" Service="SIP" Src-ip="xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" Src-port="5073" Src-alias-type="SIP" Src-alias="sip:domain.com" Dst-alias-type="SIP" Dst-alias="sip:48mdSZcciIR1Gd56av2VTgQA@domain.webex.com" Call-serial-number="bf3e7899-26ef-4409-8b36-61079669d8a3" Tag="bacd1b7d-d393-43dd-9bce-651271dbf207" Detail="Internal Server Error" Protocol="TLS" Response-code="500" Level="1" UTCTime="2016-06-22 11:11:21,316"

Virtual rooms are in TPServer via TPConductor behind the CUCM.

What does it mean. why call to WebEx is always getting rejected. Anyone can help?

4 Replies 4

Mark Turpin
Level 5
Level 5

Could you share a bit more about your setup including versions of software on Expressways, Conductor, VTS, TMS, and WebEx site?

It sounds like you are attempting to use CMR Hybrid, is that correct?

You may want to look at this tech note: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/conferencing/collaboration-meeting-rooms-cmr/119247-technote-telepresence-00.html

--
-Mark Turpin

Yes its CMR hubrid. We have TMS for bookings and TPConductor with TPServers as MCU resources. I don't know why the Virtual room is not able to connect to the WebEx instance. In conductor it shows that its being dialed and even I can found the call path till the VCS Expressway.

TMS v14.6.1

TPConductor XC4.2

TPServer v4.3 (1.13)

CUCM v10.5

Error is:

Can you please turn on the sip debug and paste the results?

I'd like to rule out the early offer issue (http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/conferencing/collaboration-meeting-rooms-cmr/119247-technote-telepresence-00.html) that commonly causes the 500 Internal Server Error.

--
-Mark Turpin

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What software version are you using for TMS, Conductor, TelePresence Server, Expressway, etc?

Can you tell us more about how you're dialing into WebEx, also is this CMR Hyrbid or Cloud?

If it's CMR Cloud, you should be connecting to WebEx from the endpoint directly, as connecting from a conference bridge isn't supported.