cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Time To Ring

Jeff Lewis
Level 1
Level 1

I have checked user and admin guides without much luck.  Is there a setting in the Cisco VC environment that allows configuration of how long endpoints will ring before timing out?  (Assume no unit has "auto answer" enabled)

Cisco documentation is surprisingly sparse in this area (at least where I have looked).  Any guidance is appreciated. 

Thank you,

JL

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

amehla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jeff,

yes this is correct that currently there is no configuration on codec to limit the number of rings.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

amehla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jeff,

yes this is correct that currently there is no configuration on codec to limit the number of rings.

Thank you, Amit. That is what I suspected but wanted to verify before confirming with customer. JL

gubadman
Level 3
Level 3

Do you use FindMe? You can limit ring duration there.

Hi Guy, I know what you mean in FindMe configuration: it is possible to configure ring durations. However, there is no FindMe configured in the environment in this particular case (or that's totally what I would recommend). Thank you for your quick response.

JL

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: