Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS 12.6.2 conference template problem

tequila-chen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone :

I created 20 participant templates, in order to let MCU can call these codecs that are not managed by TMS, and then I creat a conference template and put these 20 participant templates in this conference template, but it shows "There are not enough resources on any MCU to host your meeting", and if I moved one participant template, the conference template can be create.

As I know, MCU 4510 has 20 port when using HD mode (default), but why can't I put 20 participant template in a conference template?

All participant template are the same setting except IP address looks like down below

2012-10-11_172555.JPG

When I click save template, it shows down below :

2012-10-11_171022.JPG

I tried on TMS version 13.2, also have the same issue.

My English is poor, hope everyone can understand.

Please help me to resolve this problem, thanks a lot !!

4 Replies 4

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

What is the bandwidth that you have selected? Have you tried lowering it? I would perhaps raise a TAC case on this as it seems to require some more investigation of different factors which I think a webex with a TAC engineer would be able to help you more efficiently.

/Magnus

Hi Ohm :

Many thanks for your reply!

All participant template are set 256k, and ip bandwidth of conference template is 256k also.

Tequila

This means your MCU is utilizing a port for something since you can book 19 out of 20 ports. For example, could be:

- Dual Video is set to On

- Multicast/Unicast Streaming enabled

- Ports reserved for ConferenceMe enabled

If you turn all the above off, you can then utilize all 20 ports for calls.

rgds,

Dale

Hi Ritchie :

Thanks for your reply!

I'll follow your suggestion to try, but I supose that is a bug, because MCU hase 20 content port and 20 HD mode video port.

Tequila

By the way, I tested to put 20 codecs that are managed by TMS, it works properly.

Tequila