cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS 13.0.2 reporting question

jbingham
Level 1
Level 1

We currently have TMS 13.0.2 running, we are trying to run a report, or have TMS display the 'Installed Options' each device has so that we can verify they all have the correct licenses applied. I know that I can go to each individual devices URL and view it there - but we have too many devices to do this one by one. I thought I had seen this done before but can't recollect it and google hasn't provided any returns on searches for help.

5 Replies 5

Patrick Pettit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi - I'm running 13.1.2, but check under: Systems>Systems Overview.  On the right side, drop down General Settings.  There should be a check box for "Option Key Value".  Click that and choose your systems on the left side and click View at the bottom. 

Let us know the outcome?

VR

Patrick

I tried this – option key value is empty on all endpoints. Thoughts?

HI.  Interesting.  Do you have any MXP's?  Do those show? Or are you just running C-Series Codecs which don't show?

Looking at a bit more closer, it only shows that information for some of my MXP's.  Are you seeing the same thing?

VR

Patrick

TMS 13.1.2:

Information not shown for 150MXP (fair enough) or C20, C40, C60 codecs, Codian 4520 MCU and TCS.

Information shows up for our 2500 Classic, 770MXP, 880MXP, 990MXP, 1000MXP, 1500MXP, 1700MXP 3000MXP, Edge 95MXP, VCS-C, VCS-E, TANDBERG GW, and MPS800 systems.

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

HI folks.  Let me investigate further and provide some feedback on this in a bit.  Seems odd since MXP reports the option keys in configuration xml page:

C-Series seem to send them in Status xml query from TMS:

truetruetrue

Will have to check to see where TMS reads from. 

VR

Patrick

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: