cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS 13.2.2 with Codian MSE 8510 Version 4.5(1.85)

Steve Deslandes
Level 1
Level 1

I upgraded our Codian 8510 HD Blades to the latest version of 4.5(1.85) and I'm noticing that since the update, I seem to be unable to get any screenshot previews within the supervision section of my TMS 13.2.2. It still works properly for my SD baldes that are still at version 4.3(2.30). Is anybody aware of this issue or maybe there is a new setting within the new Codian version that needs to be enabled in order to properly get the previews?

Thank you all for your assistance

Steve

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Seems to be caused by a change in the MCU 4.5 software, see CSCuz39793.  You have two options, either upgrade to TMS 15.3 or downgrade the MCU software.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Seems to be caused by a change in the MCU 4.5 software, see CSCuz39793.  You have two options, either upgrade to TMS 15.3 or downgrade the MCU software.

Thank you Patrick. Yes, it is indeed caused by that bug as I opened a case with TAC and they pointed to the same bug. My event logs on the MCU are showing all the errors mentionned in the bug:

WEB_PAGES Error could not add CSRF tokens for form "index.html"
WEB_PAGES Info Please check if cookies are enabled
WEB_PAGES Error could not add CSRF tokens for form "login.html"
WEB_PAGES Info Please check if cookies are enabled

Thank you for the follow up

regards,

Steve

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: