Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS 14.1.1 API

cecile gallien
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Forum,

Would any one stored the API for TMS 14.1.1 referenced as version 10 in version history ? There is no way to find it on the Cisco Site. There is a jump from 13.2 to 14.2 and no logs for 14.1.1.

Thanks if you can post it. I offer a coffee !

Cecile

3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Looking at the release notes, there is not a big difference between the Booking API in 14.1.1 and 14.2 - so the 14.2 guide would still be appropriate.

The few changes that were made are listed on pages 4 and 5 of the TMS 14.2 release notes, so just beware of those differences when using the API.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hello Wayne,

Thanks for your reply. I read the release notes but hte big difference between 14.1.1 and 14.2 is TMS Scheduler replaced by Smart Scheduler. I wondered if there would be any further impact with TMSPE ?

If not, it will be perfect.

Cecile

Yes, the actual scheduler has changed, but the API is still noted as being the same, so using the API guide for 14.2 should still work fine for 14.1.1 (apart from the few differences noted above).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.