cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS 14.1.1 Login Banner issue

RAMEEZ RAHIM
Level 1
Level 1

I see the Login Banner of TMS to pop-up on every page, i navigate in TMS 14.1.1.

We only see this after upgrade to TMS 14.1.1 - not seen when in 13.2.1.

Is there a way to avoid this.?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

TMS is only tested with IE and Firefox so Chrome may give you unexpected results for TMS as it has not been tested. Please refer to the TMS 14.1 installation guide.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tms/install_guide/Cisco_TMS_install_guide_14-1.pdf

Page 8

Maybe a feature request can be opened for testing with chrome.

/Magnus

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't see this in my server, what browser are you using? Does it matter if you use IE Firefox or chrome?

/Magnus

Missed to add that.

With Chrome Version 26.0.1410.64 m - We see Multiple Banners

With IE8 - No issue

With Firefox15 - No issue

mahkrish
Level 3
Level 3

Also verify is the Firstname, lastname, e-mail address is configured for the user account you are logging in. If not update the fields and save the same and it should not re-appear.

Mozilla firefox is known to be one of the best browser for most of the Cisco applications access.

HTH.

BR, Mahesh Adithiyha

Hi Mahesh,

I am seeing the Login Banner - not the user info page.

TMS is only tested with IE and Firefox so Chrome may give you unexpected results for TMS as it has not been tested. Please refer to the TMS 14.1 installation guide.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tms/install_guide/Cisco_TMS_install_guide_14-1.pdf

Page 8

Maybe a feature request can be opened for testing with chrome.

/Magnus

Magnus,

How would one go about submitting an official feature request? We utilize Chrome and Google products for just about everything in our organization. It would be great to not have to switch browsers for this one product. Thanks!

Works fine in my TMS 14.x TMSs with Chrome 26.x.

Do you see the same problem if you change the text of the login banner?

Regards,

Kjetil

Looks i have issues only with chrome.

Even after editing the Banner - didn't help to resolve this in chrome.

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi

This can be done through you cisco account manager.

/Magnus

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: