cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS 14.4

Darren McKinnon
Level 1
Level 1

Can someone verify for me if you are able to book back to back meetings on TMS 14.4 when "Allow Early Join" is enabled?

Thanks!
Darren

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Confirmed.  I just tested and scheduled two conferences with early join enabled, both conferences were back to back.  One ending at the same time the other was starting, and contained the same endpoints in both conferences.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Confirmed.  I just tested and scheduled two conferences with early join enabled, both conferences were back to back.  One ending at the same time the other was starting, and contained the same endpoints in both conferences.

Awesome Patrick!  thanks for the quick response, and thanks for understanding, without me saying so, to use the same endpoints in both meetings.  :)

Darren

No problem, pretty easy and quick to test.  Question was self explanatory in your first message, why else would one be asking about back to back conferences unless the same endpoint was involved in both.  Besides, we have a test environment with TMS 14.4, and I only have two endpoints in that environment that are used for testing, so you were going to get the same endpoints in both conferences regardless lol.

TMS doesn't factor in the early join time when checking an endpoint's availability when being scheduled.  TMS just starts the conference 5 minutes early and doesn't connect the endpoints during that time, it leaves it up to the endpoint/person in the room to join early if they choose to before the scheduled conference start time.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: