Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS 14 release dates?

Robert McAffery
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Does anyone know the release date of TMS 14?

Thanks,

Robert                  

24 Replies 24

I've been getting "tmssnmp service is not running on the server" error occasionally after upgrading and have to RDP to the server and restart snmp service - so hopefully this will be fixed in the 14.1.x release.

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Hi Jens,

I had that error a couple of weeks ago.  I fixed/reinstalled .Net and I've not seen that error again since.

Cheers,

Robert

Thanks Robert, will take a look at that.

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Hi Everyone,

The reason for Cisco TMS 14.1 removal from cisco.com was due to an unforeseen defect that could affect the initial booking or the editing of bookings involving some systems in Cisco TMS 14.1, i.e. not the word 'some'. This defect was found shortly after the public release of Cisco TMS 14.1 and because of the possible adverse effect that it could have in some customer deployments (note again the word 'some'), it was decided to remove it from cisco.com. However, engineering has fixed the defect during the holiday period and verification processes are being completed as I write this post. Once completed, we will re-upload Cisco TMS 14.1.1 to the cisco.com site...meaning Cisco TMS 14.1.1 will become a direct replacement of Cisco TMS 14.1 Our hope is have Cisco TMS 14.1.1 uploaded by the end of this week, if not sooner. Recommend those that have already upgraded to Cisco TMS 14.1 to upgrade to Cisco TMS 14.1.1, whether or not they are experiencing this defect. For specific details concerning this defect, see CDETS defect CSCud88001.

@Jens: Your SNMP service issue has nothing to do with the above problem. Therefore, I would follow Robert's recommendations.

rgds,

Dale

Jens Didriksen wrote:

I've been getting "tmssnmp service is not running on the server" error occasionally after upgrading and have to RDP to the server and restart snmp service - so hopefully this will be fixed in the 14.1.x release.

/jens

This is interresting. Please check your private messages.

/Kjetil

Hi Robert,

I have same issue with SNMP for TMS 14.1.1, did you do any fix to SNMP except .NET update.

I have re installed .NET but still no go.

Thanks

Mohammed

Kjetil Ree
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi everyone,

We have now published TMS 14.1.1 on cisco.com. See the release notes at

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tms/release_note/Cisco_TMS_Release_Note_14-1-1.pdf.

In addition to the major scheduling bug (CSCud86151 / CSCud88001), we also threw two minor phone book bug fixes in there.

As Dale says, we recommend those who have installed 14.1 to move to 14.1.1.

Regards,

Kjetil

Any news when to expect a new TMSPE version and its features, like configuration on a user based level?

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Hi Martin,

The next version is scheduled for April. TMSPE only gets minor bug fixes, and there will be no user level configuration.

Regards,

Kjetil

Hi All,

Any trainings/webinar coming up for TMS 14 for us?

Thanks,

Saurabh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: