cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS 15.0.1 phonebooks on sx10

tornygard1
Level 1
Level 1

We have a problem with our SX10 systems. The folder structure are being imported, but the entries for systems does not show. This is a problem that occured after that upgrade.. As far as I know it`s only SX10 systems.

4 Replies 4

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

We can help if we don't know the specifics of the issue, just saying that the entries doesn't show up isn't enough and provides no information.

What is the software version of the SX10?

How do you have the phone books setup in TMS, and on the SX10?

What protocol are the phone book entries, H323/SIP/both?

Is TMS set to "Route Phone Book Entries" in Admin Tools > Configuration > General Settings?'

Did this work before, and when you upgrade to TMS 15.0.1 it stopped?

We have this exact problem as well after upgrading SX10 endpoint from TC7.3.4 to CE8.1.0.

The phonebook was working before. The SX10 is registered with Call Manager 10.5.2 and TMS 15.1.0

The phonebook structure is on the endpoint so it is pulling it from TMS, but the individual entries for other endpoints are missing.

The phone book entries are only SIP. I have checked the TMS setting for Route Phone Book Entries and it is set to yes.

I know my install is different then yours, as I'm running TMS 15.2 and VCS as call control, no CUCM. Testing with an SX10 running TC7.3.4 and CE8.1.0, I'm seeing the TMS phone book folders and entries.  I look through bug search, however nothing came up, suggest you reach out to TAC if you can't figure it out.

Please can you share here the solution from TAC

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: