Helpful
Replies

TMS 15.7: Numeric_ID in Email Template

RICARDO VIEIRA
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm facing a little issue when I've tried to edit Email Template in TMS 15.7

I would like to pickup the <VAL:NUMERIC_ID> out of <SECTION:VIDEO_ADDRESS> </SECTION:VIDEO_ADDRESS>.

I tried to use only the <FOREACH:VIDEO_ADDRESS></FOREACH:VIDEO_ADDRESS>, but it's not working out of <SECTION:VIDEO_ADDRESS> </SECTION:VIDEO_ADDRESS>.

I following the instruction in this topic below, but not working for me.

https://208.74.205.244/t5/telepresence-and-video/cms-call-id-won-t-show-up-in-tms-booking-invite-confirmation/m-p/3846082

Are there another part of the HTML that I can pickup the NUMERIC_ID, please?

Regards,

4 Replies 4

From what I can see in the link you provided, they are using Webex information to generate the same value as the Numeric ID, so unless you're also including Webex in your bookings, you won't be able to use the same variable.
I've had the same issue as you, it would be really handy to have the Numeric ID available across the entire template. I've had to resort to defining the "Meeting ID" at the top of the email, then referring to it in other parts of the template.

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your reply. So, I'm not using Webex in my scenario. The integration of client solutions is TMS+CMS.

In our case when scheduled a meeting a received a random number like this: 55110900@ourclient.com.br

For SIP/H.323 is work fine in invite, but we need only the numeric number 55110900 for WebRTC and Call-In.

Do you have any information about about our scenaro, please?

I understand your problem, I've had the exact same issue, unfortunately I never found a way around it.

Hi Nick,

Thanks a lot, but what should you do. This information don't send in your invites, do it?

Regards