Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tms ad hoc conference

Hi,

Before, when a point to point call is initiated,  in tms the call appeared as active but not now. someone knows why this can happen ??

I review the option : "Administrative tools / Configuration / Netword Setting / Enable Ad Hoc Conference Discovery" and is to YES

I think that the problem is because a flow comunication but a can´t see documentation about this.

Regards!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Kjetil Ree
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

In addition to what Wayne suggests, check that the TMS server's IIS allows anonymous authentication to /tms/public/. I recommend doing a network trace on the TMS server, and checking how feedback events from the endpoints are received by IIS.

Regards,
Kjetil

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Your endpoints need to be able to talk back to the TMS server on ports 80/443 so they can tell TMS they're in a call.  Similar for the rest of your infastructure (VCS, MCU, ISDN GW, TCS, etc).

Check your firewalls to see that all your devices are able to talk to TMS.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Kjetil Ree
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

In addition to what Wayne suggests, check that the TMS server's IIS allows anonymous authentication to /tms/public/. I recommend doing a network trace on the TMS server, and checking how feedback events from the endpoints are received by IIS.

Regards,
Kjetil

Thanks for you reply.

I enable anonymous authentication to tms/public/ and now, work properly. There are some guideline whith the datails about how configure the IIS in server??

Regards!!!!

If you re-install TMS on to the server, it should reconfigure the IIS settings to be correct.

I'd also continue to investigate, as I suggested before and confirmed by Kjetil, if there any firewall or proxy servers between your endpoints and TMS that they ensure that your devices have direct access to the TMS server to post their feedback.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.