cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS Adding Participant Templates Name Cut Off

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I noticed that in TMS when you add participant templates into a conference, if the name is long, it get cut off no matter how far you expand the window.  As the participant templates can have long names, it doesn't help that the add participants window cuts off half of a long name.

Add Participant Templates.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Patrick,

I tested in lab and its actually taking 30 charcters only and that is the reason why rest of the name is missing. Any specific reason why these temlpates have such a long name.

If long names are required then I believe a enhancement request can be raised.

Regards

Sumeet Rakesh

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Martin Koch
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Always handy if you post the version numbers of your tms and the brower and OS used.

(also the "you are here" info on the tms to easier reproduce it  :-)

Did not try to reproduce it but could be some bug.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

TMS 14.1.1

IE 9, Firefox 20

Windows 7

It occurs when I'm adding particpants into a conference, and select the templates tab.

Hi Patrick,

I tested in lab and its actually taking 30 charcters only and that is the reason why rest of the name is missing. Any specific reason why these temlpates have such a long name.

If long names are required then I believe a enhancement request can be raised.

Regards

Sumeet Rakesh

They just have long names because of their location name is very long.  I can abreviate them, just thought it strange that the names were getting cut off if they were too long instead of expanding with the window.

Thanks.