cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS Booking Confirmation Email

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Is there a way to have TMS provide a user all the information necessary to call into a conference if they are external from the organization hosting the call?

So if they have an MCU or codec hosting the conference, and it is registered by IP/H323/SIP etc, in that email it will provide the different methods.  I know the current emails do provide an IP/SIP address, but for H323 it only gives the prefix leaving off the IP/domain.  Also, if it could be clearly visible in the email for those that do have to call in too, currently it just lists all the conference and connection information, but no clear information for dial in participants.

I know the TMS emails can be edited, just not sure how any of this could be easily shown, or the best approach to do so.

Thanks, Patrick

1 Reply 1

Paul Woelfel
Level 4
Level 4

You can just append the domain at the h323 calling part. If you registered the MCU with a service prefix, the routing will work even if there is a domain appended. I like to use the same alias for SIP and h323 and manage how the alias is resolved with the dial rules.

Regards, Paul