cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS CDRs with Cisco Meeting Server

robertwyant1
Level 1
Level 1

Replaced 3 5300 series MCUs for 3 Cisco Meeting Servers (version 2.3.0). I used to be able to pull monthly call reports/stats from TMS with the MCUs, but am not able to do so with Cisco Meeting Server. 

What is the solution? Is there an app or hardware device that can pull reports/statistics from a Cisco Meeting Server?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Reports in TMS doesn't support CMS at this time, not sure when/if it will be added. CMS can send CDR data to a syslog server and from there you could use something to generate a report of some kind based on that data.  VQ Communications has a management application for CMS that includes analytics, but nothing from Cisco at the moment that I'm aware of.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Reports in TMS doesn't support CMS at this time, not sure when/if it will be added. CMS can send CDR data to a syslog server and from there you could use something to generate a report of some kind based on that data.  VQ Communications has a management application for CMS that includes analytics, but nothing from Cisco at the moment that I'm aware of.