Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS CMR "Create Email Message" Template

Jason Neurohr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Does anyone know if it is possible to customize the TMS CMR Create Email Message template? I don't see anywhere this is noted in the guide or the template in the TMS Edit Email Templates section. Current text placed into the email when a user does this now looks like:

Join me in my Collaboration Meeting Room using a video conferencing system or application:
Video Address: meet.jneurohr@domain.com
Call-in Number: 71111
Security PIN: 6381

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello Jason -

I checked, and I don't see a way to edit the email that gets sent.  It would be a good feature to have, after all, we're capable of editing the account information email.  Only thing you could probably do is contact your Cisco Account Manager and see if they can open a feature request for you, and or see if something like this might already be planned.

siggiv
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever find a way or a workaround on how to change this ?

There isn't a way to edit the CMR email template, the only way is to edit the email before you send it.  There is an existing enhancement request, CSCux88659, to allow someone to edit the email template.  Suggest you contact your Account Manager with the bug ID, the more people that request for something, the greater chance of it happening.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: