Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS Conference Control Center

VCsupport17
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Community,

We have TMS version 14.6. My question is why we cannot see the screen snapshot of the endpoint on the TMS conference control center?

The endpoint is SX80 TC7.2.3. We don't have the the Remote Monitoring Option Key installed on the endpoint. Is this the reason why we cannot see the snapshot? Do we need to purchase the key to enable it?

I am expecting this on our TMS:

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Based on the names of the devices hosting the conferences, I assume for the image where no snapshots are seen it is a Conductor (cisco-cndtr), and the other is an MCU product (SD-MCU)?

If that is the case, snapshots aren't supported with Conductor, see CSCuj02741.  When using Conductor, only a subset of CCC features are supported, see the "Monitoring Conferences" section of the CMR Premises Solution Guide Release 7.0 on pg 28.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Based on the names of the devices hosting the conferences, I assume for the image where no snapshots are seen it is a Conductor (cisco-cndtr), and the other is an MCU product (SD-MCU)?

If that is the case, snapshots aren't supported with Conductor, see CSCuj02741.  When using Conductor, only a subset of CCC features are supported, see the "Monitoring Conferences" section of the CMR Premises Solution Guide Release 7.0 on pg 28.

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for the helpful references you provided.

Yes we are using Conductor with virtual Telepresence servers  in hosting conferences.

So this is a known bug and no known fixed yet?

I don't see it being fixed, it's simply seen as a limitation of that deployment model.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: