Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS E-mail notifications

Hi All,

I'm using TMS 13.0 for conference scheduling and I want to see if there is a way to send e-mail notifications to multiple users when a specific endpoint is booked.  Since only one contact can be assigned per system, I tried adding multiple e-mail addresses to the user profile of said contact but with no success. Is there a way to do this directly from TMS?

5 Replies 5

Kjetil Ree
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

No, there is unfortunately no way to do this from TMS itself.

Regards,

Kjetil

Bill Lundin
Level 1
Level 1

The way we've handled it is to add the needed parties in to the e-mail message section in the Conference Information tab. Certainly not ideal, but it gets the job done. If it's the same set of people each time, why not create a DL for it?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Thanks Bill, I had thought to create a DL as you mentioned, but I wanted see if there was another way first.

Bill - when I add emails to the email message section in the Conference Information tab the emails are not received. I believe everthing is configured correctly because we do receive email notifications when a system is booked, and event notifications. Its just this particular field that doesn't work. Any suggestion?

thanks Joe

Andrew Vasel
Level 1
Level 1

You could use a group email account and have the people that you want to get the confirmation be part of that group email.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: