cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS error message

Jet Huang
Level 1
Level 1

I got the error message when I open the TMS users button, this seems to be DB user table got problem.

What can I check from the TMS and SQL DB?

the TMS version is 14.3.2

the detail error message : 

4 Replies 4

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

None of your error messages are visible in your post - are you able to re-post them?

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne, if you drag the picture of the error messages to another tab in your browser such as Firefox it should expand to fit the window, it did for me.  Or right-click "copy image location" and paste in your browser.

I just don't see the error messages at all to even be able to drag (See attachment).

Edit: Grrr... just worked out the issue - it's our organisation's stupid proxy/filtering system - it blocks content from imgur.com.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Kjetil Ree
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

This is obviously a TMS bug, but I don't think it is an issue we have seen before.

The table TMS tries to read from when someone is accessing the Users page is dbo.AclUser. I tried provoking the page crash you are seeing by manipulating the database directly; I was able to get a similar page crash by setting the TimeZoneId value of a user to NULL, but the stack trace was slightly different, so that's probably not what you are seeing.

The AclUser table contains a lot of data about your users, so I don't think we should discuss its contents in a public web forum. I recommend opening a service request with TAC, and providing a copy of your database. It shouldn't be too hard to see what's wrong in the AclUser table once TAC gets a database copy.

Regards,
Kjetil