cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

(TMS) How to upgrade User license ( L-TMS-25 )

Jongwoo Hwang
Level 1
Level 1

Hi , I want to know that how to upgrade icense.!

I have "Order L-TMS-APL-PAK for E-deliveryof add TMS 25 system lic" .

But i don' know .

Could you tell me that how to upgrade license ?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jens Didriksen
Level 9
Level 9

If you have received this order, then it should contain an option key which you enter into TMS; go Administrative Tools/ Configuration/General Settings, scroll down to "Licenses and Option Keys", click on the button labelled "Add Option Key",a small pop-up window will appear, enter the key and save.

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jens Didriksen
Level 9
Level 9

If you have received this order, then it should contain an option key which you enter into TMS; go Administrative Tools/ Configuration/General Settings, scroll down to "Licenses and Option Keys", click on the button labelled "Add Option Key",a small pop-up window will appear, enter the key and save.

/jens

Thanks a lot.

Automatically Reboot after the upgrade ?

No, a reboot of TMS is not required after adding the new system licences.

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi Jongwoo

First, you need go to  www.cisco.com/go/licensing  and then Get New License from a PAK and enter virtual s/n your TMS for generate your new licenses

br Oleksandr

For future reference, in the documents section in these forums, there's this document that details how to add and remove licenses from TMS.

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: