Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS Phonebook Error. LDAP Sync working, but Roomkit doesn´t show up Numbers

Hi Community,

I´m working on an issue:

I have sucessfully sync my numbers in TMS Source and Phonebook.

After pushing to Endpoint I don´t see numbers, only SIP_URI can display there.

I need LDAP type:VOICE-telephone. But on Roomkit I only can show up type:SIP

How can I get my Telephone numbers to my Roomkit SIP Device?

We only have IP_Zone on TMS.

System is registered by CUCM: Alternate Phonebook Server TMS+URI

The Phonebook Source is LDAP, I also have a CUCM Phonbook source and for this it´s working but not for all people.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Danny2210
Level 1
Level 1

Have you tried the advanced settings in the TMS phone book source configuration? You can set there what fields to import from the directory. See my screenshot.

Annotation.png

Maybe this helps.

If the RoomKit is registered to CUCM then call type SIP should be okay, even if you are dialing just a number. If CUCM is set up correctly, a call to number@company.com should work, even if it is external. That is how my test system is showing the number.

Regards

Danny

Hi,

I have a new status but not working at all:

I tested 2 different Phonebook Sources:

1. CUCM: I see the Number in the format: +44 11 123456789 If I dial this via SIP Endpoint, my CUCM sent it to VCS because the Dial String is sip:+44%2011%20123456789 and they don´t have a pattern for this. How can I be sure the Format in the CUCM synced Phonebook ist E164 ? I also have no transalte for this in VCS because I want CUCM route it directly but I need E164 for this.

2. AD Sync: The Number looks good here Type:Voice Number:[4411123456789] but Type is Voice and not SIP. So my Roomkit Device only show the SIP (our Lync Adress) in the Phonebook. So how can I display the Type Voice on Roomkit Mini ?

Thanks,

Marco

Hi,

I have a new status but not working at all:

I tested 2 different Phonebook Sources:

1. CUCM: I see the Number in the format: +44 11 123456789 If I dial this via SIP Endpoint, my CUCM sent it to VCS because the Dial String is sip:+44%2011%20123456789 and they don´t have a pattern for this. How can I be sure the Format in the CUCM synced Phonebook ist E164 ? I also have no transalte for this in VCS because I want CUCM route it directly but I need E164 for this.

2. AD Sync: The Number looks good here Type:Voice Number:[4411123456789] but Type is Voice and not SIP. So my Roomkit Device only show the SIP (our Lync Adress) in the Phonebook. So how can I display the Type Voice on Roomkit Mini ?

Thanks,

Marco

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: