Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS Phonebook via AD max User listed with quick scheduler

Georg Kehrer
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all

TMS 13.1 which have Imported the Phonbeook from the AD (via Manage source Phonebook)

Has anybody an Idea was is the maximun listed user If are using the Quick Scheduler, my customer can not see  the full listed users listed.

If are looking the user directly on the TMS then is Ok, they are all user listed.

Snap_2012.05.14_14h47m46s_005.png

Snap_2012.05.14_14h49m39s_006.png

Snap_2012.05.14_14h46m38s_004.png

Any Feedback appreciated.

Thanks

Regards

georg

6 Replies 6

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Do you see any users in the list or none? We are talking about the phonebook part where you select users in the tms quick scheduler right?

On the phonebook source do you have search only or import to tms when connecting it to the phonebook?

And lastly how many entries are we dealing with approx?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Ah

Sorry did not see the screenshot on my phone when I replied. So you do see some entries. Is Cisco Phone the phonebook you are talking about? Please let me know how many users is missing from the list and I will try to find out if there are any limitations here.

/Magnus

Hi Magnus

Yes I'm talking about the "Cisco Phone"  List.

It's exits 1341 user which are exist in this Directory.

If we make a search direct in the TMS Phonebook source so we can find all user, it seems to be only a problem with the quick Scheduler.

Regards

Georg

Hi Magnus

Do you have any Information regarding the limitation of Phonebook entry on the Quick Scheduler.

Regards

Georg

Hi All

Answer from TAC:

To answer your query in easy scheduler the select endpoint window can display 1000 entries and this is by design maximum limit.

Best Regards

Georg

Would be good to have a search feature in Quick Scheduler. I have asked several times for that feature but I give not up

And if you look at the web source code you will see all the entries which means a huge load for TMS...

Best Regards

Renz

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: