cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS phonebooks for endpoints registered on CUCM via MRA?

gfolens
Level 4
Level 4

I'm planning to deploy a number of endpoints via MRA and register them on CUCM v10.5(2).

I want these endpoints to use TMS instead of UDS which can be adjusted on the CUCM.

Do I need to open additional ports on the FW's to allow the endpoints to access the TMS phonebooks?

Is it also required to reserve a public IP for the TMS server which is NATted to LAN IP?

rgds, Geert.

8 Replies 8

gfolens
Level 4
Level 4

Apparently not supported yet on TMS - release notes TMS v15:

Collaboration Edge:
Cisco TMS does not currently support devices that are behind Collaboration Edge.

Any news about this support ? 

Best regards,

Matthieu

Still not supported as of TMS 15.3  You should contact your Account Manager, they should be able to tell you what the status is with TMS and MRA.

Any news on when this feature will be supported.  

We're in the process of converting our DX70 & 80 end points to CE8.3.1 , and the main attraction was the long awaited integration with the TMS.  We have several of these units running in MRA via Expressway.

Thank you

No idea, should reach out to your Account Manager, they can contact someone and possibly get you some information as to a timeline.

Martin Koch
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The question might be if you need the official support, or just want to get it working.

Some time ago I did some tests, the web requests, incl. the phonebook access get

proxied, also by the MRA registered endpoint. 

At least for a EX90 and even a quite old TMS (13.x) it worked ok for me.

So with the right proxy setup you can get it working. 

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your answer, 

I can first try to get it working, have you any screenshot of your configuration please ? :)

Thanks

I'm also interested to know the specifics of configuration so if either of you have anything to share, it would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: