cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS Phonebooks

sue.murley1
Level 1
Level 1

Can you delete a phonebook source from the TMS Phonebooks?  I have multiple duplications in my Phonebooks and would like to clean it up so that I only have one phonebook per location - how do I delete the resources?  Thank you. TMS

4 Replies 4

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

In TMS, go to the Phone Books Menu, then Manage Phone Book Sources.  Once that screen opens, select the Source you no longer require in the Phone Book Sources box on the left, then click on the Delete button on the right.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thank you for your reply, but I want to get rid of the entire phone book - not just a resource. Is it that if you delete every resource in a phone book, that it then deletes the phone book itself? Thank you!
[cid:image001.png@01D5579E.110A13A0]

Capture.PNG

If you press the delete button highlighted above, it will delete the whole Phone Book Source, not just one of the directory entries (as the smaller delete button next to the entry below, ie next to the contact called "One" in the screenshot).

The same applies for a Phone Book, as it does for the Phone Book Source, if you want to delete a whole phonebook.  Just go to Phone Books > Manage Phone Books, then select which one you want, and click the equivalent Delete button,

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

GREAT!! Thanks much!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: