Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS shows no service contract for C20 codecs

Archil Sokhadze
Level 1
Level 1

hello everyone,

one of our customers has problem that, TMS suddenly began to show up "no service contract" for all C20 codecs.

can anyone tell me what can be the potential cause ?      

2 Replies 2

Jens Didriksen
Level 9
Level 9

I've had this issue in the past and it was a Cisco database issue, in my case it was rectified within a couple of days without any intervention from my side, however I would try "Check for updates" manually on a couple of systems and see what happens. If still incorrect open a case with TAC.

Edit: Had an issue a while back when I think about it, which was caused by "major serial number" and "minor serial number" not being linked correctly by Cisco in their contracts database - either way it'll be a Cisco back-end issue.

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

mahkrish
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Archil,

As mentioned by Jens, it would be good to open a TAC Service request along with the devices Serial number and MAC address which are reporting no service contract and TAC team can help to get this rectified from appropriate Team.

BR,

Mahesh Adithiyha

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: